2. Washington Post: Clinton Accused
3. CNN: President Clinton's Videotaped Testimony
4. CNN: Polls on Clinton, the Congress, and Impeachment
5. Salon Report on Kenneth Starr
6. Tasteless Clinton-Lewinsky Satire and Jokes
1. Baker, Peter. The Breach: Inside the Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton (2000).
2. Barr, Bob. The Meaning of Is: The Squandered Impeachment and Wasted Legacy of William Jefferson Clinton (2004).
3. Beschloss, Michael R. The Impeachment and Trial of President Clinton (1999).
4. Blumenthal, Sidney. The Clinton Wars (2003).
5. Clinton, Bill. My Life (2004).
6. Conason, Joe & Lyons, Greg. The Hunting of the President: The Ten-Year Campaign to Destroy Bill and Hillary Clinton (2001).
7. Gormley, Ken. The Death of American Virtue: Clinton vs. Starr (2010).
8. Posner, Judge Richard A. An Affair of State: The Investigation, Impeachment, and Trial of President Clinton (2000).
9. Schippers, David P. Sell Out: The Inside Story of President Clinton's Impeachment (2000).
10. Starr, Kenneth. The Starr Report: The Findings of the Independent Counsel Kenneth W. Starr on the President Clinton and Lewinsky Affair (1998).
1. The Hunting of the President (2005).
2. Grand Jury Testimony of William Jefferson Clinton (1998).
3. Saturday Night Live -- The Best of the Clinton Scandal (2000).